Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Post!!!

So sorry I'm just now creating a blog for my semester! I had just come to the decision to just use facebook to upload pictures for everyone to see when someone changed my mind and I decided to start this up again.

So to start...
So far the trip has been great! The flight was terrible of course, but it was definitely worth it. We flew into Madrid and went directly to the hotel where I took my first siesta española. Later that night we went out for tapas and drinks and then called it a night. The next night we went to a hilarious drag show at a place called "Gula Gula" in downtown Madrid. The drag queen made fun of us throughout the show, for being "loud Americans", but it was fun nonetheless.











At Gula Gula

That's all I have time for right now, but I'll post more later. I still have to catch up to the present day!

No comments:

Post a Comment